A full-function client allowing access to the various text-based virtual worlds hosted on the Internet.
1) GUI-based scripting facility - macros - triggers - variables - aliases
2) Customizable button-bar
4) Font selection and selectable size support; alternate character encodings. (8 bit encodings + UTF-8)
5) Command-history window
6) Airplay Support (Display the main text view on your Apple TV)
7) MCCP data compression support
8) Four simultaneous connections
9) Color support (ANSI)
10) Usable on Wifi and cellular network connections.
The iPad Mud Client is now available in source-code form on github at:
BSD license; download a copy and run your own custom client.